To be honest, a website this small, ten pages with no subpages, and with a clear menu at the top, doesn't really need a sitemap.
However, I am including one because it is generally good practice to do so, and I want this website to showcase good practice.
Blind people in particular find sitemaps to be an invaluable way of navigating a site, finding it much easier than tabbing between menus and submenus on the main navigation bar. It is also good for your own search engine optimisation. Which is why I include one.
- Home. (Back to homepage)
- About us. (Meet the founder of XSIBL, Tristán White)
- Accessibility and the law. (The 2010 Equality Act, WCAG 2.1 and the law)
- Pricing. (Our clear, no-catches pricing strategy)
- Useful links. (Useful links on accessibility)
- Glossary. (Our fun glossary on accessibility)
- Clients. (Read more about our clients)
- Contact us.
- Sitemap. (Will reopen this page)
- Accessibility statement.